STRIKE SOCCER CAMP
Strike Football will run skill development camps each school holiday, these camps are for children ages 5+. The camps are for all levels and abilities with an emphasis on skill development in a fun-filled environment.
The camps will break players into different ability and age groups and work on developing fundamental skills as well as technical aspects of soccer. There will also be elements of fitness, agility, gameplay and technique in kicking.
- You are required to sign-in and promptly drop off your child to ensure there aren’t too many people in the foyer at once
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between people at all times
- All equipment (e.g. cones, portable goals, balls) will be cleaned after usage
- Regular breaks are provided so that students can hydrate and use hand sanitiser
- Monday 27th of September
STRUCTURE OF THE DAY
- 9am – Kids arrive/ Warm Up
- 9:30am- Introduction to Soccer & Skill Assessment (Includes recess at
- 12.00pm – Lunch Break
- 1.00pm – Learn to Play the World Game
- 1.30pm – Mini World Cup
- 3.00pm – Program Ends/Home Time
As per Government advice the Picton facility will be closed from 6pm on Saturday, 26 June, until midnight on Friday, 09 July. All Holiday Camps will be cancelled.
Participants will not be released or accepted into or from instructors care until the nominated parent/guardian has signed them in and/or out. Please inform instructors when dropping off your child if a different parent/guardian will be picking up the child.
A $12 late fee applies for any child not picked up by 3.15pm.
Photos or video may be taken of your child during the program for promotional purposes. If you do not wish for photos or video taken of your child, please inform us in writing.
Children are required to have a water bottle and lunchbox with sufficient food to last all day (please keep in mind that kids are usually very hungry after being active all day).
We would recommend also packing a few snacks for your child for morning tea/afternoon tea in case they are hungry before lunch time.
During the course of the day children are permitted to purchase food from the café. Instructors will accompany children to the cafe during lunch. If you choose to give your child/children money (not compulsory) we would recommend not giving your child more than $20 as BlueFit will not take responsibility for lost money.
Children must bring appropriate clothing to the program. This includes clothes they can run around in and enclosed shoes.
Please leave electronic devices, toys and other valuable items at home. BlueFit is not responsible if these items are lost, broken or stolen.
BlueFit has a zero-tolerance policy on bullying and misbehaviour during our programs. If your child behaves inappropriately they will be excluded from the program until they demonstrate that they will cooperate with instructors’ requests. This is to ensure the safety of your child and other children in the program. If your child continues to misbehave we will have to send them home. No refund will be given in this instance.
- Refunds will not be provided for cancellations within 48 hours of booking.
- There is a $10 admin fee if there is a change of day within 48 hours of booking (change of days subject to availability).